Appears we won't be having support for HR6 from this Diamond Head, Kahala, Kaimuki, Kapahulu Representative.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Rep Kobayashi Email:
Hi, to whomever,
1. Your organization is unknown to me. Sorry, don't know your blog.
2. .Do you remember CAN/Citizens Against Noise from the 1970s -1980s?..and former St. Rep. Joan Hayes?
3. HR 6 seems too broad [[health AND quality of life impacts, and multiple noise sources, which CANNOT be addressed with a one-size-fits-all solution/law]. Pick a priority or two, focus, don't shot-gun widely.
4. much unfinished noise issues/proposals over the decades –highway noise, especially for homes near highways; leafblowers are now in statute but not noisy vaccum clean-up equipment; aircraft noise; multiple service vehicles, some mentioned in HR6; etc. etc.
Diamond Head, Kahala, Kaimuki, Kapahulu